Song:World Spins Madly OnQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站* u. _5 r; c5 `' f) g
Singer:The Weepies
% w, I  ?! l8 @; E) `7 Q2 b: u* LAlbum:Say I Am You4 ^* k9 }# D0 a! N
Woke up and wished that I was deadQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站: K4 X  Y# ^% ^; f. ]! e
With an aching in my head) E4 d3 H5 j: @& F) L8 L5 z
I lay motionless in bed同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志) g6 f- l) D% F9 ]
I thought of you and where you'd gone同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志$ q# n" E$ z( G5 L
And let the world spin madly onQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站; K" V& ]6 u1 B
同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志. f9 M! P  e  [0 Q. j! O: ^0 Q
Everything that I said I'd do
" h* N. c5 G% @  lQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Like make the world brand new
. m" Y9 f. P$ T! y% [& e2 b9 SQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站And take the time for you
3 H# \+ D5 z0 E( u& y# h4 e4 zI just got lost and slept right through the dawnQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站+ r  Z& e0 Q# J& Y% J: b; ~3 h
And the world spins madly on同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志( G. }8 g; i- Q" v0 p
Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站+ W/ p$ J: k0 ~2 ^# N) ^# N
I let the day go by
: a) p+ s' g, y* L7 S) l同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I always say goodbye
/ ^  _0 {, m. ]5 U; c# s& wwww.qafone.orgI watch the stars from my window sill同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志6 g8 F2 c4 @+ X3 U7 K
The whole world is moving and I'm standing stillwww.qafone.org; F4 b$ C/ y+ V, V
www.qafone.org; ]; \# [$ }! Y0 q
Woke up and wished that I was dead
% v( J9 R; ]- j3 m& A, f5 m+ A. b0 k, RWith an aching in my head同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志$ f- V3 M0 ^7 {- K( h2 B5 ^
I lay motionless in bed) O8 M' ]! K5 t, y( i
The night is here and the day is gone同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志& ~# l# H1 W& `7 ?
And the world spins madly on, m1 S& a9 {# X& R- m9 R

" O6 {3 d) b, I; TI thought of you and where you'd gonewww.qafone.org; R2 i; V0 _( T, H
And the world spins madly onQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站+ [2 G8 l: n9 ]/ T! B* t
And the world spins madly on
; ]  A2 l& g( a( H* iAnd the world spins madly on! i" l0 c' [5 n+ `3 K+ L
3 H! [/ z% K0 T% z- k" `
The Weepies - World Spins Madly On
% C: ?: @: O3 T( dSay I Am You
在黄昏看着鸽子飞
为什么会流眼泪

• 三国群英传私服
  •