Song:World Spins Madly On9 C* O6 Q! [$ G$ n# i
Singer:The Weepies7 t$ K$ ?& B( z3 |$ K  Y
Album:Say I Am You
3 [5 \. K# P0 F/ ^& Z: _+ O同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志Woke up and wished that I was dead' c4 K5 a& N+ P+ A
With an aching in my head
7 v: @6 ]: C/ |! ?% z同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I lay motionless in bed
3 d7 Y: d+ [" iwww.qafone.orgI thought of you and where you'd gone3 v8 p4 a  B& A0 q: Z
And let the world spin madly on
& s: j. X+ u4 ZQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站' A6 u& [9 z0 y% i& C, ~0 ?5 d9 f% f
Everything that I said I'd do
' \  ^8 m( K  Z2 X+ @! W+ kLike make the world brand new
$ q6 S" ]. K, K/ R& YQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站And take the time for you
- Q+ |% J0 @$ x# l同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I just got lost and slept right through the dawn
5 B( k' |- Q* s2 Kwww.qafone.orgAnd the world spins madly on
5 J. S. y8 c/ o8 N: k1 p* I+ `Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站! i9 W  l- e; {0 F4 g
I let the day go by
8 W  t1 [# Y& o# l% N1 T: }I always say goodbye* ]! R6 o5 N- k+ o' b
I watch the stars from my window sill
) ?9 B) S8 [" F" ~* q7 [7 g$ lThe whole world is moving and I'm standing still% P. m1 T" \. E) p  g* k! O3 ?

2 p5 ?* f' e( j同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志Woke up and wished that I was dead
8 F4 A8 l2 a# C4 o/ g! |www.qafone.orgWith an aching in my head
$ r' `$ B0 N" d/ J) e9 dQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I lay motionless in bedwww.qafone.org  W! B- U" O2 {/ y, X7 X
The night is here and the day is goneQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站8 t1 C5 I1 H7 a# h  r
And the world spins madly on" H6 b# A" p9 E  ?7 ~. ^0 U
! R% k! @" x: W( ~& U5 C  w
I thought of you and where you'd gonewww.qafone.org7 ^- C& @" r$ {- N; _
And the world spins madly on同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志: b: i! z3 U; {7 f# g
And the world spins madly on
$ s! H  J9 s2 C5 GAnd the world spins madly on
+ h7 h8 O5 O/ @. B! W. {Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站
, j4 j# l- q$ C$ r! }1 y) J2 b5 ]" lQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站The Weepies - World Spins Madly On同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志) A6 D4 U1 m8 @
Say I Am You
在黄昏看着鸽子飞
为什么会流眼泪

• 三国群英传私服
  •