TRUE FAITH  314 celebration
) E3 r2 E/ h) ]2 v9 v& Q4 Pwww.qafone.org
5 V4 D1 L5 J3 c: aI feel so extraordinary+ M5 U2 L) F9 e" f3 d
Something’s got a hold on me5 p, ?9 O! A/ D& X
I get this feeling I’m in motion
' Y" I+ c  M9 V( u( HA sudden sense of liberty
1 d$ H+ o4 M7 e" ^4 JI don’t care ’cause I’m not there
$ |/ q' Y% L3 N1 e8 m: zwww.qafone.orgAnd I don’t care if I’m here tomorrowQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站0 h% G# Q% k- @( E1 I4 C4 \; G5 _& ?
Again and again I’ve taken too much
5 D  @' V" W) y$ q& o& Q: G同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志Of the things that cost you too much
. l& s6 I7 e* e  G$ {同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I used to think that the day would never come
- z$ b4 V0 u+ u. C4 g9 _Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
% @* k: K: D" b, ]My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
0 i$ ~5 ?3 Q; O1 qTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
3 A# `  l. E9 ?# jI used to think that the day would never comewww.qafone.org9 Z6 a: P& [- {) O5 R
That my life would depend on the morning sun...Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站" e- T$ Y% s5 T0 @# N2 c1 q

0 Q2 `0 a$ L/ Z' E3 G- x  dwww.qafone.orgWhen I was a very small boy,
7 f/ f- h/ l: i0 R, @: L  Y7 V同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志Very small boys talked to me
7 @' p- e0 [$ e1 ~9 d9 k8 Q( kQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Now that we’ve grown up together
/ W& y9 @! g% S' qQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站They’re afraid of what they see
2 I0 Z% x+ n: \& swww.qafone.orgThat’s the price that we all pay: t0 S3 k6 o5 G5 n; x
Our valued destiny comes to nothing
  n3 K' v% |- z% Y. F3 y( A& ?I can’t tell you where we’re going
7 l) F% Q, n# Y/ e- T1 W  twww.qafone.orgI guess there was just no way of knowing, e+ U, @* Z: d; a( g: J) Q# P# Q
I used to think that the day would never come. @. C& f4 }1 c  y" g. W' Z( z
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
9 Y9 i4 u) q: E' H3 f4 X) Q: ^! XQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站My morning sun is the drug that brings me nearQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站( E2 u7 t8 t; w, k
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear5 [$ E* b. T! A8 {8 H# ?& t. ^& i2 Z4 e
I used to think that the day would never come
9 p& `' l1 Y, B  @+ s$ [Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站That my life would depend on the morning sun...
0 r6 ^1 W' d8 \& n7 a- N同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志
' t. L5 q' t0 @: Y1 ]0 b4 Q+ P7 SQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I feel so extraordinarywww.qafone.org3 I( n& v# X: G7 ~) C! u
Something’s got a hold on me同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志% Z/ W; Z3 ^0 [! V. [
I get this feeling I’m in motion: b/ X0 b- R; q# U/ ~0 V9 r
A sudden sense of libertyQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站2 i5 n/ P: y" M; V
The chances are we’ve gone too farwww.qafone.org' Z* Y9 [0 V7 N9 S8 Q
You took my time and you took my moneyQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站, L! Q* i& V4 Y/ z. H7 _3 [! g
Now I fear you’ve left me standing
/ D  e" {' L* f7 b* z$ DIn a world that’s so demanding; |! }" h5 m1 T; W$ [* v3 ^8 y
I used to think that the day would never come
' G0 g7 l0 {) I3 r3 ]& m8 Jwww.qafone.orgI’d see delight in the shade of the morning sunQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站' D; t" X- s0 N4 ~: L
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
+ V* u  ?; t: @6 Q- \To the childhood I lost, replaced by fearwww.qafone.org7 z7 G/ F7 e5 G, k9 L
I used to think that the day would never come  L1 c8 H! j$ [( x9 q. Q. ?# _6 E
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
[img]http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/6/13/103382/200511201785740_s.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •