看过了,挺不错的,喜欢这种淡淡的感觉。

安静的gay电影,喜欢,音乐很棒啊,每当你觉得平静的时候音乐就会再次响起,想杰夫和安德鲁对马克的思念,一阵接着一阵

很喜欢,昨天晚上看的。 真的是一部简单 细腻 曼妙的电影。

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

真的超喜歡這套戲 CIAO 的這個用字, 一個字就可代表了整個故事的始與終; 一段關係的開始與分離; 兩段情感的懈詬與告別...

还没看过……

昨晚,CIAO导演和我邮件的时候问了我在中国有帮电影融资(捐赠,无偿的)的网站平台吗?就是集合大家的一点点,给电影融资。以下是导演 yen tan 给我的邮件。希望懂的人帮助我!
Yen Tan

>thank you hong. can you give me a feedback on this? i know that "ciao" has a
>substantial fan base in china, and US filmmakers have been doing a lot of
>crowd-sourcing in order to raise money for their films (you get many people
>to donate little money, so you end up with a big sum at the end). here are
>two popular websites for that purpose:
>http://www.kickstarter.com
>http://www.indiegogo.com/
>
>maybe you can give me some insight, but i've been seriously thinking about
>raising financing for the new film the same way too, and i would like to
>send the word out to the chinese fans too. i just don't know if there's a
>stigma there for people to "donate" this way

看过了 很喜欢 心中有一丝淡淡的忧伤

剧情安排的非常好。jeff一个人在夜里轻轻哭的时候,让人很心疼。我感觉A就是M招来陪同jeff的。因为他给不了jeff爱情。

其实,他们都是放不下心理的包袱,也许放下了就会轻松了~
一個人怕孤單...兩個人怕負擔....

表示很想看,而且很感谢小p,工作人员大家辛苦了

个人还比较喜欢的风格。
原来导演是亚洲人。
其实就这样的结尾也挺好的。
不要什么以后了。
想来算是纯情的了。

本帖最后由 henry1019 于 2012-1-29 12:36 编辑

这是从百度贴吧里转过来的!
<转>
【Ciao】美国WCT时报对Alessandro Calza专访
美国WCT时报对Alessandro Calza专访【翻译】。
interview :: Alessandro Calza by Windy City Times
In the highly acclaimed gay-themed movie Ciao (which just recently came out on DVD after premiering in 2008), hunky Italian Alessandro Calza plays, well, hunky Italian Andrea, who comes to the United States to meet up with Jeff, the best friend of a man who Andrea had been dating online—and who is now dead. (Did you get all that?) Calza called Windy City Times from Italy and talked about the movie, his home country and a bit more—and said some surprising things.
在近日呼声甚高的同志电影《ciao》中(2008年刚出了DVD),健壮的意大利人Alessandro Calza扮演一个,呃,健壮的意大利人Andrea。他来到美国见Jeff——这个人是Andrea网上恋爱对象的挚友,但是他的网恋对象却已经死了。(你们听懂了嘛?)Claza在意大利给大风城时报打了电话,讲了讲关于电影的事情,他的城市,还有些其他的惊喜的事情。
WCT: (Windy City Times) I saw Ciao, and I discovered it’s a very quiet movie.
WCT(大风城时报):我看了《ciao》,我发现这是一部非常安静的电影。

AC: (Alessandro Calza) You have to take the director, Yen Tan, into account. He’s been an U.S. citizen for about 12 years but he’s still Asian. He was born in Malaysia and speaks Chinese, and his background is in Asian cinema. And being indie, you can be pretty much true to what you want to do; you can have your kicks. If you see people like Ang Lee, they work with studios so even if they have their own style, they still need to conform to be commercial. But that’s why the movie is very quiet and the pace is pretty slow, which is probably unusual for an American gay movie.
AC(我们的壮帅:P):你必须考虑到我们的导演YenTan。他虽然已经在美国生活了12年但他仍旧是亚洲人。他出生于马来西亚,说中文,而且他学的也是亚洲影视。所以当要做独立电影的时候,基本上你想干吗就可以干吗,你可以有自己的偏好。你再看看像Ang Lee这些人,他们在工作室工作,所以就算他们有自己的风格,也必须为商业利益妥协。所以说,这部片子节奏非常缓慢——作为美国同志电影来说不太常见。
WCT: Plus I was thinking since you’re European—and there is supposedly a more laid-back approach regarding the body—that there would be nudity in the film, and there isn’t. The movie is very ... tender.
WCT:另外,我在想既然你是欧洲人——理论上应该说对身体的态度更放松——所以电影里应该有果体镜头啊。但是实际上没有。这部电影有点……太温柔了。

AC: Let’s put it this way: I think there are some similarities between Italian and Chinese culture because we’re traditional; we live very close to where we were born; we rarely move; we’re very connected to family; and community; we’re traditional in terms of food; and we’re reserved about sexuality. So I think that some of those ideas were channeled through the Italian character. If you look closely, Andrea (as a character) is not very Italian at all; maybe there is that “Guido” stereotype, but there is a tenderness. But I, as a persona, am completely different from Andrea; I’m totally energetic and very animated.
AC:这样讲好了:我觉得意大利文化和中国文化有很多共通点,因为我们都很传统;我们多数生活在自己出生的地方;我们很少搬家;我们和家庭以及社区的联系很紧密;我们的食物很传统;我们在xing这个问题上比较保守。所以我觉得有些特点是通过剧中的意大利角色表现出来了。但如果你更仔细的看,Andrea实际上根本不是很像意大利人。他也许给人一种“Guido”一样的陈见,但是同时又有一种温柔。但其实我自己和Andrea完全不同,我非常有活力而且很活泼。
WCT: You also seem to be very comfortable with your body, judging by the photos you sent me and what’s on your Facebook profile.
WCT:你似乎对自己的身体很满意啊。我看了你发送给我的照片和你的Facebook。

AC: The thing about Europeans being comfortable with their bodies and being more “laid-back” about sexuality is true and not true. America is very complicated because there’s a very strong difference, depending on where they live; but in Europe, it’s a bit more homogeneous. In the U.S. you can have extremes, like a person who might be from a small town in Texas and a person who grew up in a lesbian family in San Francisco; here, we don’t have [those extremes].
AC:人们常常觉得欧洲人对自己的身体很随意,而且对对xing的态度也比较随意。这是真的又不是真的。美国人非常复杂,因为居住地不同而人之间差异很大;但是在欧洲要统一一些。在美国有很多人走极端,比如有的人可能来自德克萨斯的小镇上(所以比较保守,译注)而有些人可能成长于一个圣弗朗西斯科的女同志家庭(所以特别开放,译注)。在我们那,没有这么极端的情况。
Religion here is not taken so seriously; you’ll never find people with religious issues here whereas it’s a big deal in the United States.
宗教在我们那并不是那么严肃的东西;你永远也找不到有人把宗教当成问题,但在美国这似乎是个大问题。

But there is another aspect that’s interesting. America is a country of pioneers; everyone pretty much came from the outside and conquered the land. But there is a mindset that Americans had to go through a process of growth. So the average gay guy in the United States—even if he has a religious background—knows that there are certain things he may go through in the city: circuit parties, three-ways, then having a boyfriend, husband, blah, blah, blah.
但是另外一方面来说也很有意思。美国是个先锋者的国度,几乎所有人都来自外界然后征服了这片土地。但是有人觉得美国人还需要经历一个成长的过程。所以美国的一般的同志——哪怕他们信仰宗教——都知道他们必须经历一些特定的事情:gay吧聚会啦,3 P啦,然后一个男朋友啦,老公啦,巴拉巴拉巴拉……
You can find someone who’s 40 and married who discovers he’s gay and then breaks up with his wife; here, that’s very rare. Americans are more ready to challenge themselves. Here, people don’t move much and they don’t change jobs. The way that you are, you remain. Most guys in the U.S. go through a process.
你会发现一些四十岁了已经结婚的男人,突然发现自己是gay,然后就和妻子离婚了;在我们那(意大利),很少很少。美国人更善于挑战自己。在意大利,人们不太搬家也不太换工作。你是怎样,就怎样将就着好了。但是大多数美国人的成长要经历一个过程。

Going back to your question about my pictures, I’m actually not comfortable with my body at all. That’s why I do a lot of photography; for me, it’s training. Up until I was 20, I was ashamed to take off my clothes. [Calza will be 40 this year.] Even now, I’m still pretty critical about my body. I wish I could see myself through the eyes of other people, because they usually give me compliments. But people usually see themselves through their own hang-ups; I’m not taking off my T-shirts in clubs or anything like that.
回到你关于我照片的问题。我实际并不是特别满意自己的身体。这就是为什么我要照很多照片的原因;对我来说,这是一种训练。直到我20岁,我当着大家脱衣服都害羞。(他今年40岁了)就算是现在,我对自己的身体也很挑剔。我希望我能通过其他人的眼睛来看待我自己,因为他们一般都会表扬我(哈哈,你太可爱了,我笑了)。人们一般看待自己时都会有种低估的障碍。但我从来不做在吧里把衣服脱了之类的事情。
I’m reading this book suggested by a friend; it’s called The Velvet Rage: Overcoming the Pain of Growing Up Gay in a Straight Man’s World. It’s an amazing book; it’s see***ike it’s written for any gay man. It focuses on the problems that gay kids deal with in traditional families. One of the issues is being comfortable with your body; it’s [connected] with being accepted by your family.
我在读朋友建议的一本书,叫做《愤怒的天鹅绒:如何在直男世界中克服同志成长的痛苦》。这本书主要讲一个同志小孩如何应对自己的传统家庭。其中很重要的一个问题就是要接受自己的身体;这实际上和被家庭接受有关。
WCT: What was it like growing up gay in Italy? Pardon me for assuming you are if you’re not.
WCT:在意大利作为同志成长是什么感觉?请别介意我说你是同志——如果你不是的话。

AC: No, I’m completely gay; I don’t know anyone who’s gayer than me. [Laughs] Plus I have a lot of history, since I’m 39. My story comes from very, very far. I realized what I was attracted to even before I knew what sexuality was; I was 5 or 6, collecting pictures or being attracted to books because of their content. It was a painful process when people make you realize that you’re different—but it’s worse when you were never part of anything. I never lied and said I had a girlfriend—ever. That froze me out on some level.
AC:没事,我完全是同志;我都不知道还有谁比我更gay了(大笑)。(我擦,萌死我了,译注)而且我有很多故事,因为我已经39岁了。我的故事要从很远很远讲起。我意识到我被(男xing)吸引,甚至早于我了解xing。那时我才5、6岁,就开始收集某些图片或者被书中的特定故事吸引。然后当周围的人让你意识到你与众不同的时候,那真是一个痛苦的经历——但更痛苦的是你觉得自己不属于任何东西。我从来没有撒过谎说我有女朋友,从来没有。这让我从某种层面被孤立了。
It’s especially difficult in Italy, because [people] are always bringing up sexuality. They’re always bringing up girlfriends and there’s this pressure to feel more masculine and macho. It’s a very sick environment—but Iraq is worse.
在意大利生活特别难,因为人们总是在谈论xing。大家总是会讨论到女朋友,而且有种很强的压力要你变得更男xing化,更男人。这是种病态的环境,但是伊拉克还要更惨点。(哈哈,你真能安慰自己J 译注)
WCT: Yes, some places are worse.
WCT:对,有些地方更糟糕。

AC: I always said that if I get bored with everything, I’m going to open a gay bar in Iraq; it’s the most extreme and brave thing you can do.
AC:我曾经说,如果我活腻了,我就去伊拉克开个gay吧;这是你能做的最极端和勇敢的事情了。(我已经笑得不能翻译了~~~译注)

WCT: It’s either brave or crazy. Are you becoming a U.S. citizen?
WTC:要么叫勇敢,要么叫疯狂。你现在是美国公民了吗?

AC: I don’t know. I currently work as a graphic designer, but what I want to do is live part of the year in the United States because I’m really freaking out here. The economy is a little bit better than in the United States but things are still pretty difficult. Right now I’m in the process of acquiring new clients in the States so I could get a place in New York and then go back and forth.
AC:我不知道。我现在是个图像设计师,但是我想一年中的一部分在美国过,因为我真的有点怕我们这儿(意大利,译注)。这里的经济比美国稍微好一点点,但是生活还是很困难。现在我正在接美国客户的活,所以我可以在纽约找个地方住,然后来来回回的走。

评分人数

• Markus

太多感情了  招架不住

回复 2# 小P

感觉CIAO有点淡淡的忧伤啊

总感觉看到CIAO的海报后觉得很有断背山的感觉

Ciao其实是个完美结局的故事,讲述两人永恒的爱情.

下载看看去,一定会很好看的 ^_^

喜欢~~~收下了!谢谢分享。。。

挺伤感

想看这部影片

有段时间看这部脑子里都在播放:你身上有她的香水味~~~