身身身材材材啊思密达...

摸摸... (那个可素老板耶...)

曲曲曲线线线......

渴了...

词穷......

不知道在想什么

走神了...

这位粉丝一共照了65张照片: http://www.gale-harold.it/gale-a ... 0-by-amelialourdes/
我把全部都收下来了给大家打包下载,算是中秋小礼包,也算是庆祝Gale教授在中秋节首度亮相吧{:3_204:} (下载地址请见本贴一楼)

这张好有爱 XDD

还有其他表情的好几张在这:
http://wilkiimage2.blogspot.com/ ... paleyfest-fall.html
开不了这个网页的也可以去意大利网站看

更新105的剧情:
ALICE TRIES TO TURN THE TEAM AGAINST SAVANNAH — Savannah (Ashley Tisdale) talks the team into letting Dan (Matt Barr) direct their bid video against Alice’s (Heather Hemmens) wishes, but when things don’t go as planned, Savannah may have to forfeit her role as captain. Meanwhile, Marti (Aly Michalka) decides to investigate further into Julian’s (Gale Harold) case, and Red (Jeff Hephner) tells Derrick (D.B. Woodside) he plans to win Vanessa (Sharon Leal) back, which prompts a fight between the two men. Robbie Jones also stars. John Behring directed the episode written by Curtis Kheel (#105).

剧透来源:http://www.ksitetv.com/hellcats- ... ficial-description/

目前来说Gale会出现在第3和第5集

the PaleyCenter 发布会上的粉丝报告
粉丝A的报告:http://pinkylovejoy.blogspot.com ... ce-gale-harold.html
(这个网站我无法打开,谁能看到粉丝报告的分享一下哈~~)

Gale和粉丝A的合照:
  1. http://www.gale-harold.it/english/grande/immagine-913.jpg
复制代码
Gale和粉丝A的小侄女:
  1. http://www.gale-harold.it/english/grande/immagine-914.png
复制代码
粉丝B的报告:
By: Dawnybee
Edited by: Marcy
Gallery: Dawnybee

我选了有提到Gale的地方翻译了下

On Wednesday night the CW closed out the PaleyCenter for Media’s Fall Preview screenings with “Nikita” and “Hellcats”. All along they advertised that they would premiere a returning show as well, but that didn’t happen. But no biggie because The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Gale Morgan Harold III was on hand for “Hellcats”.

Because the CW was screening shows that already premiered, it was a lower turnout than the other nights. Normally I couldn’t get into the theater because all the seats were given away (it only seats 125) and I have to squeeze in somewhere in the lobby because the run-off room was filled and the roof was equally crowded. I even stood up for the first hour and half of NBC’s night. But tonight I came in and got a seat in the theater. I went to the lobby at around 6:30 to see the press line and as I was exiting the theater a Center employee asked another if anyone from the show was there yet. I got to the lobby and there’s scant press and no one from the show, whereas other nights it’s usually a huge press line and all those involved with the show are giving interviews. After about ten minutes of waiting Gale and Kevin Murphy (“Hellcats” executive producer) show up to the press line.

All the nights I attended (all but one this year, FOX) there were a group of professional autograph seekers&they have a dozen glossies, get the autographs and then sell them. Which, fine, I’m not going to get in the way of someone’s hustle even though it takes away from actual fans (one guy who had 7 glossies of Gale’s promo pic from “Hellcats” was only there to get the autographs and then leave. If that wasn’t bad enough he commented that Gale looks older in real life than in his picture. I muttered, “Heretic”.

Gale is so good at this press thing now. It’s amazing to see. It’s different now I guess where it’s tolerable because the early years of QAF when the attention was so fervent and off the wall intense we could all tell it was overwhelming for him. He still have outrageously loyal fans&check out any comment on any article about Gale and you’ll see&but he’s had the distance where he’s not interacting with fans at events, so I think now it’s at a level he can bear. Or maybe it’s just then it was new to him that now he’s acclimated. Whatever the reason he was sensational with the fans. He’s still Gale. He’s as approachable and easy going as he always is when there aren’t women propositioning him or talking about seeing him naked. He literally had to be pulled away by a handler. He kept saying sorry to the crowd.
Gale现在面对媒体的时候轻松多了。QAF的时候因为大家的反应太热烈了,所以对于Gale来说比较难应对粉丝的疯狂。至今他仍拥有非常忠诚的粉丝(看看网上但凡有他消息的地方有多少跟帖)。以前不与粉丝互动的Gale现在也变应付自如了。可能那时候他还算是个新人,现在他都习惯这一行了吧。无论他对粉丝的态度怎样,他依然是那个Gale,总是很亲切和随和(在没有疯狂女粉丝骚扰他吵嚷着喜欢看他裸体的情况下)。在现场他一直回应粉丝和媒体的要求(照相或签名),直到要被工作人员拉走的时候,还不停地向人们抱歉(他要到后台去了。)

He was signing the million glossies for the autograph hounds and taking pictures with people when this woman kept calling out his name and he stopped and asked, “Who’s that? Where are you?” He was serious about finding who was calling his name. He stopped everything and craned his neck looking at the crowd and I pointed to the woman who was trying to make her way to the front with her kid. She asked if he could take a picture with her daughter, then herself. He crouched down to take the pic. He’s so sublime.
Gale回应着人们的要求签了很多张照片,和人们合照。这时候人群里有个女人叫着Gale的名字。Gale停下来向着人群问“是谁啊?你在哪?”他对于这个很认真,他停下手中的动作抬眼向人群里张望。我把那位喊他名字的女人指给他看,那位粉丝正努力地和她带的小孩往这边挪过来。她问Gale是否可以跟她的女儿,还有她合影。Gale答应了并蹲下来跟小女孩照了相,因为他实在太高。

A few minutes later is when he was ushered to the Green Room to get ready for the panel. On hand were Gale, Kevin Murphy and Craig Silverstein, executive producer of “Nikita” and the night was moderated by Will Keck of TV Guide. Will wasn’t as good as Craig Tomashoff the West Coast Bureau chief of TV Guide who is a rock star at moderating panels. But what Will lacked in terms of asking good questions, he made up for it with his love for Gale.

He introduced Gale as someone who had sex with men all along Canada, a remark where people either laughed knowingly or people were silent because he didn’t say, “Gale as Brian” or “Gale played a man who…” so I think people were thinking, “Did he just out him? Did he just call him a man whore?” Will also suggests that Gale should play Nikita and Gale jokes that he tried on the dress and looked good.

Then when Will was talking about the shot of Maggie Q as Nikita getting out of the pool in a bikini and how much he loved it, the audience laughed like, “We know you do, randy guy you.” And turned to the audience, laughed and said, “I’m gay, I want to see Gale in a bikini.” To which Kevin replied, “You may see that.”

Like I said, Gale is so much better at public speaking now and although it took him over a minute to begin talking after being asked a question by Keck, he answered without his usual “um”s. He still rambles in the most delightful way, but at least he answers.
Gale回答问题的时候不会再"um..."地支支吾吾,(虽然在回答问题前还是要想一分钟啦)。虽然有时候会跑题一下,但至少他有回答嘛。

Like he was asked what was his experience with cheerleaders like in school; what was his memories of the cheerleaders? Gale says that his sister was one and really good at it, but he mostly remembers the crowd interaction in the stands about what was going on on the field, “Did you see that? What did she do?” And he starts talking about midfield and 50 yard lines and things I know nothing of and he really didn’t answer anything per se about cheerleaders, but there you go.
当被问到对啦啦队的看法时,Gale说她姐姐以前也是一名很棒的啦啦队员,不过对于啦啦队他最大的印象还是人群里面的人不断地在起哄;然后他还谈了下中场啊50码之类的。

Copyright © 2010 gale-harold.it | All rights reserved
Written by Downybee - Edited by Marcy

粉丝照的照片(不断更新中):http://www.gale-harold.it/gale-a ... 0-by-amelialourdes/

本帖最后由 cora 于 2010-9-20 10:12 编辑

153# hpl
是啊 那男的挺抢镜的,老在后面晃来晃去{:3_278:}
还好大猩猩视频里面就Gale一个人 耶{:3_279:}

the PaleyCenter 发布会上的粉丝报告
粉丝A的报告:http://pinkylovejoy.blogspot.com ... ce-gale-harold.html
(这个网站我无法打开,谁能看到粉丝报告的分享一下哈~~)

Gale和粉丝A的合照:
  1. http://www.gale-harold.it/english/grande/immagine-913.jpg
复制代码
Gale和粉丝A的小侄女:
  1. http://www.gale-harold.it/english/grande/immagine-914.png
复制代码
粉丝B的报告:
By: Dawnybee
Edited by: Marcy
Gallery: Dawnybee

我选了有提到Gale的地方翻译了下

On Wednesday night the CW closed out the PaleyCenter for Media’s Fall Preview screenings with “Nikita” and “Hellcats”. All along they advertised that they would premiere a returning show as well, but that didn’t happen. But no biggie because The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Gale Morgan Harold III was on hand for “Hellcats”.

Because the CW was screening shows that already premiered, it was a lower turnout than the other nights. Normally I couldn’t get into the theater because all the seats were given away (it only seats 125) and I have to squeeze in somewhere in the lobby because the run-off room was filled and the roof was equally crowded. I even stood up for the first hour and half of NBC’s night. But tonight I came in and got a seat in the theater. I went to the lobby at around 6:30 to see the press line and as I was exiting the theater a Center employee asked another if anyone from the show was there yet. I got to the lobby and there’s scant press and no one from the show, whereas other nights it’s usually a huge press line and all those involved with the show are giving interviews. After about ten minutes of waiting Gale and Kevin Murphy (“Hellcats” executive producer) show up to the press line.

All the nights I attended (all but one this year, FOX) there were a group of professional autograph seekers&they have a dozen glossies, get the autographs and then sell them. Which, fine, I’m not going to get in the way of someone’s hustle even though it takes away from actual fans (one guy who had 7 glossies of Gale’s promo pic from “Hellcats” was only there to get the autographs and then leave. If that wasn’t bad enough he commented that Gale looks older in real life than in his picture. I muttered, “Heretic”.

Gale is so good at this press thing now. It’s amazing to see. It’s different now I guess where it’s tolerable because the early years of QAF when the attention was so fervent and off the wall intense we could all tell it was overwhelming for him. He still have outrageously loyal fans&check out any comment on any article about Gale and you’ll see&but he’s had the distance where he’s not interacting with fans at events, so I think now it’s at a level he can bear. Or maybe it’s just then it was new to him that now he’s acclimated. Whatever the reason he was sensational with the fans. He’s still Gale. He’s as approachable and easy going as he always is when there aren’t women propositioning him or talking about seeing him naked. He literally had to be pulled away by a handler. He kept saying sorry to the crowd.
Gale现在面对媒体的时候轻松多了。QAF的时候因为大家的反应太热烈了,所以对于Gale来说比较难应对粉丝的疯狂。至今他仍拥有非常忠诚的粉丝(看看网上但凡有他消息的地方有多少跟帖)。以前不与粉丝互动的Gale现在也变应付自如了。可能那时候他还算是个新人,现在他都习惯这一行了吧。无论他对粉丝的态度怎样,他依然是那个Gale,总是很亲切和随和(在没有疯狂女粉丝骚扰他吵嚷着喜欢看他裸体的情况下)。在现场他一直回应粉丝和媒体的要求(照相或签名),直到要被工作人员拉走的时候,还不停地向人们抱歉(他要到后台去了。)

He was signing the million glossies for the autograph hounds and taking pictures with people when this woman kept calling out his name and he stopped and asked, “Who’s that? Where are you?” He was serious about finding who was calling his name. He stopped everything and craned his neck looking at the crowd and I pointed to the woman who was trying to make her way to the front with her kid. She asked if he could take a picture with her daughter, then herself. He crouched down to take the pic. He’s so sublime.
Gale回应着人们的要求签了很多张照片,和人们合照。这时候人群里有个女人叫着Gale的名字。Gale停下来向着人群问“是谁啊?你在哪?”他对于这个很认真,他停下手中的动作抬眼向人群里张望。我把那位喊他名字的女人指给他看,那位粉丝正努力地和她带的小孩往这边挪过来。她问Gale是否可以跟她的女儿,还有她合影。Gale答应了并蹲下来跟小女孩照了相,因为他实在太高。

A few minutes later is when he was ushered to the Green Room to get ready for the panel. On hand were Gale, Kevin Murphy and Craig Silverstein, executive producer of “Nikita” and the night was moderated by Will Keck of TV Guide. Will wasn’t as good as Craig Tomashoff the West Coast Bureau chief of TV Guide who is a rock star at moderating panels. But what Will lacked in terms of asking good questions, he made up for it with his love for Gale.

He introduced Gale as someone who had sex with men all along Canada, a remark where people either laughed knowingly or people were silent because he didn’t say, “Gale as Brian” or “Gale played a man who…” so I think people were thinking, “Did he just out him? Did he just call him a man whore?” Will also suggests that Gale should play Nikita and Gale jokes that he tried on the dress and looked good.

Then when Will was talking about the shot of Maggie Q as Nikita getting out of the pool in a bikini and how much he loved it, the audience laughed like, “We know you do, randy guy you.” And turned to the audience, laughed and said, “I’m gay, I want to see Gale in a bikini.” To which Kevin replied, “You may see that.”

Like I said, Gale is so much better at public speaking now and although it took him over a minute to begin talking after being asked a question by Keck, he answered without his usual “um”s. He still rambles in the most delightful way, but at least he answers.
Gale回答问题的时候不会再"um..."地支支吾吾,(虽然在回答问题前还是要想一分钟啦)。虽然有时候会跑题一下,但至少他有回答嘛。

Like he was asked what was his experience with cheerleaders like in school; what was his memories of the cheerleaders? Gale says that his sister was one and really good at it, but he mostly remembers the crowd interaction in the stands about what was going on on the field, “Did you see that? What did she do?” And he starts talking about midfield and 50 yard lines and things I know nothing of and he really didn’t answer anything per se about cheerleaders, but there you go.
当被问到对啦啦队的看法时,Gale说她姐姐以前也是一名很棒的啦啦队员,不过对于啦啦队他最大的印象还是人群里面的人不断地在起哄;然后他还谈了下中场啊50码之类的。

Copyright © 2010 gale-harold.it | All rights reserved
Written by Downybee - Edited by Marcy

粉丝照的照片(不断更新中):http://www.gale-harold.it/gale-a ... 0-by-amelialourdes/

156# 落之初夏
噢可怜的~~没啥事吧 听起来挺严重的
偶觉得只看Gale部分应该也不影响剧情了解...教授情节应该是支线吧{:3_269:}

158# 落之初夏
听起来好严重呃{:3_203:} 运动员总是会有这样那样的伤啊
Gale以前也是踢足球的咧~~还拿过大学的足球奖学金,想起来这挺像Martin的,不过她是拿的啦啦队奖学金{:3_242:}

2010年9月22日中秋节Gale饰演的教授即将登场(第3集) {:3_279:}

更新了很多图片还有中秋小礼包下载~~~中秋快乐{:3_250:}{:3_272:}

本帖最后由 cora 于 2010-9-23 23:28 编辑

热烈欢迎法学教授Julian Perish{:3_272:} {:3_279:}

教授......(大家要集中精神上课)

174# 落之初夏
啧啧 2分钟 谁够我快

哎呀呀呀采访里说有可能把Martin和Julian凑合到一对去{:3_278:} 这个是故意放烟雾还是怎样...

本帖最后由 cora 于 2010-9-24 00:35 编辑

热烈欢迎法学教授Julian Parish{:3_272:} {:3_279:}

表情无价...XDD

打滚......XDDD

教授......(大家要集中精神上课)

这里还有一千多张截图:http://www.gale-harold.it/hellcats-1x03/

另外Gale接受了3篇杂志的采访: 好窝心的标题~~"My fans are everything"

Gale Harold: My fans are everything
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/po ... WVdolbJvfIRawFmh1bM【强烈推荐】

翻译by Cora

For Gale Harold fans, the October 14, 2008 motorcycle crash that landed him in ICU was doubly devastating. Not only had the man they'd come to love on "Queer As Folk" suffered a potentially life threatening injury, but it also meant he would be MIA from their lives for a while.

Tonight, a "100 percent recovered" Gale returns to television with his first recurring role since his accident on "Hellcats." He plays Julian, Marti's socially conscious law professor -- but unlike everyone else at Lancer University, Julian doesn't see her specialness from the jump. In fact, he doesn't even think she belongs there. Maybe it's all the flannels and belly shirts. Just a guess.

PopWrap: How did you come to join "Hellcats?"
PW: 你是怎样加入Hellcats剧组的呢?
Gale Harold: It was pretty straight forward. I saw the script, read it and thought the dialogue was great. Plus, my character gets involved with some pretty difficult socially relevant work. So I auditioned and voila.
Gale: 挺直接的,我看了剧本,觉得台词很棒。而且我的角色还可以接触到一些社会生态。所以我就去试镜(并得到这个角色)了。

PW: What can you tell us about your character, Julian Parish?
PW: 可以给我们介绍一下你的角色Julian Parish吗?
Gale: He’s Marti's pre-law professor. I haven't really gotten the full backstory on him yet, but my version of it is that he’s an idealistic, and therefore somewhat impoverished, lawyer who believes in social justice. Specifically the three-strikes law.
Gale: 他是Marti的法律预科教授。我还没完全获取关于他背景方面的资料,不过从剧本看来,我觉得他是一个理想主义者,一个生活拮据的律师,但他相信社会公义。尤其是three-strikes law.(译者注:,“Three strikes law”是一个法律术语,可以理解为“三振出局法”,力在严惩累犯。 “Three strikes law”规定,因暴力或严重罪行被判入狱两次者,以后每被判一次,无论新罪严重与否,至少得服刑25年甚至是终身监禁。)

PW: Does he instantly take a liking to Marti?
PW: 他有马上喜欢上Marti这个学生吗?
Gale: He actually serves as a counterpoint to Marti because he doesn’t really take her seriously. He can’t imagine that a cheerleader would have the time, the will or the interest to do what it takes to become a lawyer, so he tries to weed those people out early so not one seat is wasted. He loves the legal profession, but he knows that it can be a time waster if the students aren’t serious.
Gale: 事实上他算是一个"反派",刚开始的时候他没把Marti当一回事。因为他不认为啦啦队员会有时间精力和兴趣去学习法律,所以他尽量把这些人打发走,好让教室里每一个座位都留给有用的人。他热爱法律这个专业,他也知道如果学生对这一行没有足够热诚的话是不可能坚持下去的。

PW: Is he a scary guy?
PW: 他是个可怕的人吗?
Gale: That’s kind of the challenge – my nature is to sometimes come across a bit crass, kind of cold, so it’s trying to balance that and all of that verbose legalese so it makes sense to the audience .. and the other actors.
Gale: (这个角色)挺有挑战性的——他的天性比较直率,酷酷的。这种性格还要跟他不时冒出一长串的法律术语结合起来,要演绎这个平衡

PW: Are you good with lots of jargon filled monologues?
PW: 你擅长演绎这样的专业角色吗?
Gale: I’m trying. I’m working on it. For me, the interesting thing has been trying to move quickly but naturally with complicated ideas when there’s several of them. You’re moving from point to point to point. I think we've all been in the position when you’re up against the teacher who goes so fast you’re scrambling just to keep up. But you can’t, in my opinion, do that dramatically on television. Finding the balance has been fascinating for me as an actor.
Gale: 我正在努力。对于我来说,挑战在于要在不同的复杂的想法之间变换,从这一点想到那一点。我们都会经历过,你的某位老师脑子转得太快了以致于你很难跟上。但在电视上你不能夸张地去表达这一点。作为演员找到现实与表演之间的平衡是很有趣的。

PW: Would you have made a good lawyer?
PW: 你有想过自己会成为一位好律师吗?
Gale: I was a good student, but I've watched trial footage and I don’t think my acting skills would get me there. I think that’s kind of a myth, or an odd way of looking at it, that lawyers are good actors. I think good lawyers are straight-forward machine-like communicators. But I would have loved to have the opportunity.
Gale: 我也算是个好学生。可是当我看到法庭上的真实片段时,我觉得自己的演技没有好到那个地步。这其实是个奇怪的想法--我觉得律师们都是很好的演员。好的律师就像一部高效沟通机器。如果我有机会(成为律师)那也不错。

PW: Well it's just nice to see you back in front of a camera after your accident -- how are you feeling now?
PW: 很高兴看到你在事故后重新回到荧幕前--你现在感觉怎样?
Gale: Yea, 100 percent recovered. I’m good, I’m back.
Gale: 很好,百分百复活了。

PW: I would imagine you felt the love from your fans in a way like never before during the healing process.
PW: 我猜你在康复的过程中一定前所未有地感受到粉丝们对你的钟爱了?
Gale: It’s funny because during the recovery process I was very, very reclusive. That’s how my recovery was laid out for me. I wasn’t aware of anything until later – but yes, people were amazing. I also think that was kind of the larger wake up call in surviving this type of accident – people who say they like what you’re doing really mean it, it’s not like they’re trying to get inside your head. They just like what you’re doing and it’s very kind. I’m trying to figure out how to engage in a more direct way because your audience is everything if you’re an actor. I might be hitting the airwaves soon – I’ve got some tricks up my sleeve.
Gale: 其实我在疗养的时候是比较与世隔绝的,因为要遵照康复的疗程。直到最近我才知道一切--是的,他们让人感动。我从这件事中意识到的更重要的一件事是--当人们说他们欣赏你的演出的时候,他们是由衷地喜爱,而不是要入侵到你的头脑里面去。他们就是喜欢你所做的事情,那很贴心。我现在正努力投身其中,因为作为演员观众就是你的一切。可能很快我会接触电台广播方面--我还没使出浑身解数呢。
(Gale说的是your audience is everything if you’re an actor,不是说出标题那一句my fans are everything,这里算是笔者偷换概念啦啦啦)
Gale Harold Sexes Up Hellcats Tonight—And Lives to Tell Us About It
http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/w ... es_up_hellcats.html
(主要是剧情介绍,就不多翻译了)

You loved him on Queer as Folk. You fell even harder for him on Desperate Housewives. And now the charming and oh-so-handsome Gale Harold is joining the CW's Hellcats, one of our new fall faves.

So what's he doing with a bunch of hot cheerleaders? It sounds a little naughty. Here's what Gale tells us:

Give us the goods on your new Hellcats character Julian Parrish.
Gale Harold: Julian is a law professor, and he meets Marti (Aly Michalka) in class and it's suddenly this dynamic of them feeling each other out.

Sounds a little...scandalous maybe? What do you mean by 'feeling each other out?'
G.H.: He doesn't know whether to take her seriously because she's this cheerleader. And Julian just doesn't think she'll be in his class very long, that she'll screw up and leave. He puts it back on her prove that she's serious and that this is what she wants to do.

Will there be a romance with your character and any Hellcat, or Hellcat coach?
G.H.: I've heard that there may be. But may have just been other teachers chatting in the lounge. (Laughs.) You might see a little J.P.+ H.C.? The name might start with an M?

It sounds like you storyline with Aly's character parallels her storyline with the Hellcats.
G.H.: That's how it felt to me, too. Julian's teaching because he can't afford to live independently and make a career as an attorney. He loves to teach, but at the same time he'd rather be in the courtroom. So there's definitely a parallel to Marti's situation with the Hellcats.

Why Hellcats? What made you want to do it?
G.H.: What's really interesting to me about Hellcats is there's the cheerleading world and the happy day-by-day reality, and then underneath it, it's not always so nice. It's good to investigate what's going on down there.
Will Hellcats' Marti Hook Up with Her Professor?
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Hellcats-Aly-M...ka-1023369.aspx
(当八卦看就算了...= =)

So far Hellcats has featured a lot of cheerleading and not so much studying, but that will change this week when Gale Harold arrives as Marti's law professor, Julian.

"He certainly gives her and the rest of the class the feeling that maybe he doesn't take her so seriously," Harold (Queer as Folk) tells TVGuide.com.
一开始Julian教授就不把Martin要学法律的事当真。

Ratings: Were Hellcats' numbers worth cheering about?

Marti (Aly Michalka) is a pre-law student who joined the cheerleading squad to maintain her scholarship. With the Hellcats taking up most of her time, she struggles to balance class and homework with the squad.

Marti and Julian's relationship begins as a push-and-pull, but she soon connects with him, Michalka says.
Martin和Julian的关系是从对立开始的。不过很快两人就会找到共识。

"He pushes her and pisses her off and makes her go, 'Fine, I'm going to get my stuff together, I'm going to impress you,'" she says.

Julian is inspiring to Marti because "he doesn't try to be," Harold says. "When you're around [an instructor] and you can tell they're so good and so adept, it's almost overwhelming, but at the same time you're being inspired. Not only do you want to do what that person does, but figure out how they do it."

The two soon get closer when Marti goes to Julian for legal advice on behalf of her friend. But how close will they ultimately get? Both Harold and Michalka agree that Julian and Marti could cross the student-teacher line — if the fans want to see it.
Martin和Julian的关系很快就随着Martin为朋友奔波的事熟络起来。(后面那句我就不翻译了= =)

"Marti always needs to be a likeable character where we root for her, and if that involves [that] story line happening, then I'm sure they'll be going in that direction," Michalka says.

Adds Harold: "I think if they're going well, they could. From a storytelling point of view, it's really effective because you don't have to do all the expositional 'this is where I'm from, this is who I am, this is how I came to be who I am.' It's just proven in action and so all of the subtext is much more direct."
Aly和Gale都说如果Martin和Julian教授有感情戏,也不是不可能的。Gale说,从剧情的发展来说也是有可能的blah blah blah...

Do you want to see Marti and her law professor hook up?

本帖最后由 cora 于 2010-9-25 10:43 编辑

191# 冰灵嘉儿
偶还没来得及看看看{:3_286:} 不过看来戏份还是挺多的,很多粉丝都说比想象中多咧 哈哈

第6集也会有Gale:
Hellcats - Episode 1.06 - Ragged Old Flag - Short Synopsis
Posted by DarkUFO at Friday, September 24, 2010
Labels: Hellcats

The Hellcats and the girls' volleyball team compete in a game of flag football; Marti skips the game to attend a conference with Julian; Savannah and Alice find themselves at odds once again.

Source: SpoilerTV

这么说目前第3,5,6集都会有Julian教授{:3_275:}

本帖最后由 cora 于 2010-9-28 10:14 编辑
175# cora

我把我下载的上传到网盘上咯,可以去下载看看那......{:3_298: ...
落之初夏 发表于 2010-9-24 23:22

第3集中文字幕版可以用落落的下载喔,没下到的童鞋赶紧~~

之前的访问图片已经有超高清得啦:
  1. http://www.gale-harold.it/english/grande/immagine-920.jpg
复制代码
(来源:http://www.gale-harold.it/

It's 6am, you can stop kissing my ass. {:3_155:}

203# 落之初夏
冷静。。。我刚刚试过还可以~~可能图片比较大所以要load一会儿才出来{:3_269:}

209# hpl
哇吖><!!! 太cute了~~~hp这图太可爱了{:3_231:}

186# 落之初夏
落落这个版本好好,有双语还有歌词从上面飘出来{:3_158:}  哈哈 收藏了

为了gale把这部剧从第一集就开始跟了,gale出现时那简直就是眼前一亮,什么男女主角的都闪到一边去了,真的是明媚耀眼,风采斐然,so charming,而且角色个性鲜明,说话酷酷的,就是我喜欢的那种类型的角色啊。
而且演的是我又爱又恨的法律教授,想当年我们的商法教授,那说话的语速不是一般人跟得上的,做人一丝不苟,是我心中的偶像。gale演的很得我的心,美得类,睡不着了,哈哈哈
shijunnan100 发表于 2010-9-25 00:59

哈哈Julian教授一会儿拉长脸一会儿晴着笑结束一句话,看得又爱又恨~~
说起大学的法学教授,那时候教商法的教授也是特牛的,在课堂上拽得很,引述案件时超搞笑,大家都很喜欢上他的课

谢谢Cora的资料和辛苦翻译~
好容易看到第三集了 Julian教授总于登场....为嘛第一集我就觉得他对Marti毫无反感呢,和采访他的话不一致 哼~:s37
感觉剧中口音好像不太一样了 没之前那么性感
至于发型 确实不咋地 但是 ...
冰灵嘉儿 发表于 2010-9-25 09:57

我有个朋友一看完就说这肯定得来一段师生恋- -lll
可是我没觉得他们有怎样啊,就是他们气场比较契合而已(一个恶学生一个凶教授- -)
戏中的确有用到口音...因为背景是美国南部的Nashville~~
至于发型,哈哈在警察局那一段帅呆了,还不错嘛{:3_292:}

本周日Gale将会出现在E!news:

http://twitpic.com/2ty4pp (翻不了墙...谁能看到的麻烦传个相册哈)

217# 落之初夏
哇哈 谢谢{:3_292:}

222# 我爱Gale
第3集其中一段感觉他声音沙沙的,好像感冒了一样,尤其是女主角半夜敲门那里

楼上应该是正解{:3_292:}
楼楼上的想法真美 哈哈{:3_277:}

229# hpl
可怜的hp~~摸摸,这样咳嗽挺伤身体的,看看中医调理下身体,保重啊

230# Z-Christmas
Z,第4集没有,目前知道的是第3,5,6集才有Gale,第5集就在美国时间10月6日播出~~

10.6更新的craveonline视频可以在意大利网站下载了~~

各位看的是人人影视的版本吗? 风软上面的更新速度好慢,第4集到现在还没影...{:3_265:}