TRUE FAITH  314 celebration
3 z& i1 {. s$ }2 L6 E1 }Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站
; }4 F  K3 ~$ ~. n7 F' xI feel so extraordinary
7 \2 n0 l  _6 X- ^  b: ]! I/ ^' xQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Something’s got a hold on me
8 V0 u5 U, e2 `3 Z( S% RI get this feeling I’m in motion
4 u1 H6 N7 Z) B6 N6 uA sudden sense of liberty# J. @( G: X2 m1 _7 R. R' u2 c
I don’t care ’cause I’m not there
; e9 N0 q2 M4 d$ i* @- j7 O( M同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志And I don’t care if I’m here tomorrow' y, \8 c/ M5 V: z7 B  n# l1 C
Again and again I’ve taken too muchQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站' B! }1 m% ~5 `
Of the things that cost you too much
( L+ v$ K, z% y0 u+ ?I used to think that the day would never come% ~- @3 E! ]6 h" M7 k5 H' k
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun# o. b0 J) Z# O* u- e5 R
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near% ?8 k, t/ q" \; t- |
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
3 X4 F& }' u+ ?7 f% D0 r+ }; FI used to think that the day would never come6 X& N, {3 y1 Z6 ~/ R
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
$ b! [; P7 L7 K( v0 E% ~同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志
: b' g# n1 M- c# A" G. n+ k/ O同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志When I was a very small boy,同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志; Z# @1 Y& r) f; b3 g6 m: U# L- w
Very small boys talked to mewww.qafone.org/ O5 ]' s: R2 d; O4 U, O
Now that we’ve grown up together" d9 P4 ~; S7 T3 Z
They’re afraid of what they seeQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站6 @# S6 c+ S) L! E8 q+ O* g
That’s the price that we all pay
! x& _3 N) D8 H5 |# T2 M  sOur valued destiny comes to nothing
: u! r, a% n" x7 JI can’t tell you where we’re going" n7 `( n: l7 ]0 \- T0 r
I guess there was just no way of knowing
, u8 o( `7 l) X! w4 R& T0 Z5 JI used to think that the day would never come
5 L+ |# V1 w$ A/ W; Z9 BQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志9 {0 e" B" `0 u/ \/ {/ v/ N7 b
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
8 o! n1 S8 [/ v7 ?To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
. E2 V. o& ?' U+ E% P; Z" ~2 Q3 e同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I used to think that the day would never come
9 L" i9 N$ f- z: d2 p! y# uThat my life would depend on the morning sun...
8 @6 n: u7 k5 l- a同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志
8 w/ f2 y1 [! g8 @' C同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I feel so extraordinary
% L, U. k0 P9 T* e. jwww.qafone.orgSomething’s got a hold on me2 v3 c- R- B# B4 z  ~
I get this feeling I’m in motion
' _; Q: l; W2 ]- t% S, Y' z6 X4 s, a( dwww.qafone.orgA sudden sense of liberty3 J3 D, K/ I6 E
The chances are we’ve gone too far
  _; P& H* W: H4 EYou took my time and you took my money同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志9 f, m) ]* }# w% K
Now I fear you’ve left me standing
' Y$ a7 S  E: w! d0 }( O! q; k6 V0 qIn a world that’s so demanding
& W, c2 s7 S7 x" u) e同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I used to think that the day would never come
4 c+ B8 v5 q: f5 a7 u2 C- _Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
+ E$ P0 H7 D  q: G4 SMy morning sun is the drug that brings me near
: H! q8 B. C, j( y6 gwww.qafone.orgTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
# K0 s+ _( r3 P同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I used to think that the day would never comeQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站$ Z8 {$ J) `: T6 g: |( {8 ?( O8 h" l
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
[img]http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/6/13/103382/200511201785740_s.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •