TRUE FAITH  314 celebration9 }7 D  }$ ?" o) x3 H4 h  n

: Z$ s3 n6 [8 T3 `9 n' r同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I feel so extraordinary, M" y0 T8 u6 \' }! C. C
Something’s got a hold on me
: w9 d& o  s) O0 ?3 j, ?; H! AI get this feeling I’m in motion" ^# b9 W- v# Z% @
A sudden sense of libertywww.qafone.org$ O* U5 A) k: u3 j* U: V
I don’t care ’cause I’m not there+ z- V# g& f0 S9 u8 C
And I don’t care if I’m here tomorrow
7 f& B: u4 }7 P' h0 swww.qafone.orgAgain and again I’ve taken too much
# [4 @. H9 S. POf the things that cost you too much
) u& V# P9 N5 m. V0 v+ I. T2 dI used to think that the day would never come
8 |) N$ L9 U8 o2 CI’d see delight in the shade of the morning sunwww.qafone.org) i+ U5 {& i1 c2 h% J* V
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
6 F) C1 _+ r) Z) S- K) {- t9 {同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear) ^2 [' T. V1 k& r
I used to think that the day would never come5 J4 f5 ~5 }" K, ]' Z  t' B8 u8 n
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
; E6 r* C! h; A  Y8 F' h5 }Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站
% S3 M, T+ m/ DWhen I was a very small boy,
. F) n. U1 j! Y1 v: y' C; W% cVery small boys talked to me
" H  b5 F/ O9 f! INow that we’ve grown up together
- A! X& |0 \  h1 |7 y% \3 J7 MThey’re afraid of what they see1 i+ `5 E. Y- g4 I* e% L
That’s the price that we all pay
+ L' B* p+ F, U7 L9 X% D& P: IOur valued destiny comes to nothing# l( U7 f$ C  W. E) M1 x& [
I can’t tell you where we’re going
& @& E2 Z. Q. {* Y9 }同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I guess there was just no way of knowingQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站0 {1 M, @! j$ b1 `8 Y
I used to think that the day would never comewww.qafone.org+ U- s2 U  w9 I7 i' x
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sunQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站3 E; d# y' h# }. S! J% v3 }! V$ U; @
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near# m% Z5 b- c0 |+ Q& V
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
! [- B" c% p3 HQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I used to think that the day would never come
  [3 d8 i6 r4 L) A同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志That my life would depend on the morning sun..." g0 Y4 f. i1 Y
www.qafone.org2 x7 M0 Y6 C+ v
I feel so extraordinarywww.qafone.org1 K7 A5 n" d# B1 j+ A( \
Something’s got a hold on me. f' T. n* Z$ V- c' @- S
I get this feeling I’m in motion同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志( \  w1 v: x0 y: Y2 A
A sudden sense of liberty
' N* n4 m: ?9 P同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志The chances are we’ve gone too far
1 l1 T# D* X' N9 ~$ p同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志You took my time and you took my money7 g) \% N8 L* c
Now I fear you’ve left me standingwww.qafone.org2 {0 n) X7 M9 R' h, z1 k
In a world that’s so demanding同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志6 w* |1 o; K8 z2 {2 t" ]4 M/ g* N
I used to think that the day would never come) [0 c9 v4 O8 g: w% Q
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
0 ^2 G( t, o; N: V- Zwww.qafone.orgMy morning sun is the drug that brings me near7 G; A  ^* ~7 B3 u( v" W- _$ U
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fearwww.qafone.org& X; h# n1 A9 u- U
I used to think that the day would never come& U: I+ s" X5 j& p$ P: G% _6 M3 q8 b
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
[img]http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/6/13/103382/200511201785740_s.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •