【107】
Daphne: I can't believe you're actually doing this... for him.(不能想象你到这来做这个——为了他。)
Justin: It's not for him.(不是为了他)
Daphne: I mean, just because he's your boyfriend?(我的意思是,就因为他是你的男朋友?(你就到这里来做这个?))
Justin: He's not my boyfriend. I don't do boyfriends. Besides, half the kids in the school have their noses or their ears pierced.(他不是我的男朋友。我不交男朋友。更何况,学校里其他同学中也有一半不是上了鼻环就是打了耳洞。)
虽然小J嘴硬,但是看起来他还是为了讨Brian欢心的,可是Brian是怎么说的:
【107】
Justin: Guess what I got today?(猜我今天弄了个什么?)
Brian: A new bell for your bicycle?(给你的自行车买了个新铃铛?)
Justin: A nipple ring.(一个乳环.)
Brian: Every piece of trash has something stuck through their ear, or their nose, or their bellybutton, or their cock. What makes you think I'm even remotely interested that you have a ring through your tit?(那些乱七八糟的人总要给身上挂些东西,耳朵上, 鼻子上, 肚脐上,甚至他们的××上。是什么使你以为我会喜欢你在乳头上挂个环?)
……
Brian: Don't stick your tit in where it doesn't belong.(别在你的乳头上挂些本不属于它的东西。)
【211】
Mel:Rosenberg's Jewelry called. They can't find our wedding rings.(Rosenberg珠宝行打电话来说他们找不到我们的婚戒了。)
Justin: You can use my nipple rings. Loads of sentimental value, to me.(你们可以用我的乳环。很有纪念意义,对于我来说。)