[剧情讨论] QAF BM温馨对白大总结~Long Live BM Friendship!

总结BJ甜蜜镜头细节的帖子很多,那么让我也来总结一下BM从第一季到第五季的温馨对白,
喜欢BM friendship or brotherhood or something more than that 的朋友不要错过哟。

Season 1
B:Come on Mikey, let's fly. Like in all those comic books. I'm Superman...I'll show you the world!
  (来吧,Mikey,和我一起飞,就像那些漫画里一样!我是超人,我带你看全世界!)
M:Why am I always Lois Lane?
 (为什么我总是Lois Lane?)


B:I want it to be you.
(我想要你来。)
M:What?
 (什么?)
B:I want it to be you, i'll put it in writing
 (我想要你来,我会写下来。)
M:I want it to be you too. You pull my plug.
 (我也想要你来。你来拔掉我的管子。)
B:And you pull mine.
 (而你拔我的。)

(M&B看着小J的画讨论B那个的大小...扶墙流血)
M:It was never that big.
 (它才没有那么大。)
B:Hey you haven't seen it in a long time.
 (喂,你已经很久没看过了!)
M:I haven't seen Gone With The Wind in a long time either but I still know it's 3 and a half hours.
 (我也已经很久没有看《飘》了,但是我还是知道它有三小时半!)

B:You know that's what I'm going to miss the most. Times like these when it's just you and me. But now you have the doc.
  (你知道这就是我会最想念的东西。只有我跟你两个的时间。但是现在你有了医生。)
M:We've always been there for each other.
 (我们一直为彼此在那儿。)
B:You more than me.
 (你比我做的更多)
M:That's not true.
 (并不是这样。)
B:Ya, it is. I know I can be shitty to you sometimes. I know that. But it's only because I know that you'll always love me, no matter what.
 (不,是这样。我知道有时候我对你很差劲,对,我知道。但这只是因为我知道你会永远爱我。无论如何。)
M: I do, you know.
  (对,你知道的。)
B:I do too, always have always will. I don't know how I could have made it without you.
 (我也是,一直如此也一直会如此。没有你我不知道怎么能走到今天。)


(M在担心David的儿子不喜欢他...)
B:You're so pathetic Mikey, he's not going to hate you.
  (你真是可悲啊,Mikey,他不会讨厌你的。)  
M:What makes you so sure?
 (你凭什么那么肯定?)
B:I'm crazy about you.
 (我都为你着迷。)

(穿越到B对David吃醋那里的回话,M跟B去弹吉他发泄回来的隔天早上...)
"He is my business. And he's gonna be my business long after you're gone."
(他是我的事,而且等你离开很久以后他还会是我的事。)

(David坦白了自己去了bathroom,M很受伤...)
M:I don't wanna be a saint. I wanna be a ruthless, heartless shit who fucks whoever he wants without conscience or remorse.
(我不想做个圣人。我想做一个无情的,没心没肺的混蛋,想干谁就干谁,不会内疚不会自责。)
B:I'm sorry that position's already been filled.
 (对不起已经有这个人了。)

(Jack死后,B和M去打保铃球告别过去,B打了满灌)
B:That's right, the fuckin fairies got a strike..the fuckin fairies are jumping up and down..the fuckin fairies are gonna celebrate.
  (没错,他妈的小姑娘们打了满灌,他妈的小姑娘上蹦下跳,他妈的小姑娘...现在要庆祝了!a big kiss after that, lol)

(122 Brian差点自杀那里)
B:"Why do you always have to ruin everything?"
  (为什么你总是要来破坏所有的事?)
M:"Ruin? I'm saving you! Just like Toby Harper saved Captian Astro in issue 231 of Astro Comics when Captain Astro thought that he lost all of his super powers."
 (破坏?我是在救你!就像在231期漫画里Toby Harper救了以为自己丧失了一切力量的Captian Astro!)
B:"God, you are -so- pathetic"
 (我的天呐,你真是太-可-悲了!)
M:"No. You are! Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers. And you always will. Wether you're 18, or you're 30, or you're 50, or you're 100. You wll always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney for fuck's sake!
 (不,你才可悲!难道你就看不见你依然有魅力吗?你所有的魅力!你也永远会拥有它.无论你是18岁还是30岁,
50岁还是100岁,你永远都会年轻也永远都会英俊.因为你是Brian Kinney,该死的混蛋!)

Season 2
(M从Portland回来,B在大多数心思都在照顾受伤的Justin身上的时候...)
M:Look, I meant what I said you didn't have to come. Things have changed, we moved on, it's ok. No demands, no expectations, no regrets.
  (听着,我意思是你没必要来。情况变了,我们继续生活,这没有关系。没有要求,没有期待,没有遗憾。)
B:Well as long as I'm here we might as well have a good time. Hey, let's get a picture.
  (但只要我在这里,我们还是可以玩的愉快。来,我们拍张照)
M:That's for kids.
  (这是给小孩子的。)
B:Come onnnn Mikey
  (来~~吧,Mikey)
M:It's stupid
  (太傻了。)
B:It wasn't stupid when we use to lock ourselves up in your room reading Captain Astro and Galaxy Lad and wishing we were invincible like them. And pretending that no earthly force can seperate us..like them. And swearing that we'd always be there for each other, like them.
  (一点都不傻。就像我们曾经把自己锁在你的房间里一起看Captain Astro和Galaxy laid,希望自己能隐形,像他们一样;希望没有任何力量能够把我们分开...像他们一样,并发誓我们永远为彼此在那里,像他们一样。)
M:You remember that?
  (你还记得那个?)


(M拍卖了B送他的生日礼物去买下漫画店,当然帮忙的是B啦...)
(Brian kisses Michael)(B亲了M一下)
M:What was that for?
 (这是为了什么?)
B:Cause you're so pathetic.
 (因为你是那么可悲。)
M:Thanks a lot.
 (谢你了!)
B:You put your fucking life up for auction, what if it hadn't worked out?
 (你把你整个人生都去拍卖了,万一没成功你怎么办?)
M:I guess I'd have no money, no job, no nothing.
 (我想我会没钱,没工作,什么都没...)
B:Nothing but the biggest balls in the whole fucking world.
 (除了全世界他妈的最大的勇气。)



(B劝M不要跟Ben发展关系那里,一直觉得B大劝的很诡异...一般担心的是朋友被传染到不是么...)
M:I can handle it.
  (我能处理好的。)
B:Then handle it, kiss it, jerk it off. Just don't fall in love with it.
  (那么就处理吧,接吻,做爱,但是不要爱上他。)




(Ben刚住院,M六神无主的时候)
B:You don't have to be brave on account of me.
 (你没必要为了我那么逞强)
M:On account of you?! Who the hell's thinking about you? I'm thinking about Ben.
 (为了你?!谁在想你了?我在想Ben!)



(M撑不下去后打电话给B,B取消了重要会议去医院看他)
M:I need to be strong.
  (我必须要坚强。)
B:You are, you are strong.
  (你很坚强。)
M:No I'm not, my mom was right.
  (不,我不行,我妈是对的。)
B:Your mom doesn't know shit.Listen to me, listen to me, listen to me..are you listening?
  (你妈不懂。听着,听我说,听我说...你在听吗?)
M:I'm listening
  (我在听。)
B:The night Justin got bashed and I called you and you were about to get on a plane and you came here and you sat with me for 3 days waiting to see if he was gonna live or die. If it hadn't been for you I never would have made it. You're strong enough for the both of us. And you're going to be strong for Ben.
  (Justin受伤的那晚,我给打你电话的时候你正要上飞机,但是你却马上赶了回来,陪着我坐了三天,看他能不能活下来。如果没有你,我绝对不可能撑下来.你的坚强足够支撑我们两个人。现在你也能为Ben坚强。)

TOP

  • 三国群英传私服
  •