本帖最后由 dormouse 于 2010-3-26 12:28 编辑

475# cora

Here you go...

Face book上的照片

FFG新的访问:
http://theravireport.wordpress.c ... -worth-falling-for/

harold & lee make “falling for grace” worth falling for!

By theravireport       

We enter the restaurant and female fans  are already lined up to get his autograph. We sit down and pretty girls start to tap on the window just to get his attention and hopefully a picture. He obliges with a smile.

That’s just the kind of guy actor Gale Harold is. Respectful and unassuming.  The talented actor was in NY recently promoting his  new romantic comedy movie “Falling For Grace” which he co-stars with the beautiful and talented actress Faye Ann Lee. You want to see  some on-screen great chemistry? Then you have got to see this movie folks!

“It’s not just a comedy. It’s relevant and culturally meaningful,” states the 40-year-old actor known for his most recent role as Terri Hatcher’s love interest Jackson Braddock  in “Desperate Housewives” and for his provocative role as Brian Kinney in the 2005  Showtime  television series “Queer As Folk“.

In “Falling For Grace”, Harold plays the role of Adam James Barrington, a rich, eligible bachelor who falls for the pretty and witty Grace Tang played by actress-writer-director- Fay Ann Lee. Without giving to much of the story away, the two accidently meet and with a few misunderstandings mixed in with a few white lies, you get a  surprised romance that everyone will enjoy.  The chemistry is written into the script so well that both Harold & Lee should do more movies together. Both are terrific actors by the way.

The LA based actor known mostly for his serious, dark and internal acting, takes on this light and comical  role with ease. Lee is simply a natural born actress. The moment you see her, she lights up the screen!

“To be able to work in NY is a great think and I really enjoyed the script and the realistic aspects of it,” says the accomplished  actor who travels back to the Big Apple whenever he gets an opportunity.

Actors Gale Harold and Clem Cheung attend the Q&A session after a special screening.
Harold has an impressive list of credentials. In addition to  ”Desperate Housewives” the actor also has appeared on numerous top shows included “Grey’s Anatomy“, “Vanished” and “Deadwood“. This is his first comedy romance film.

” I would like to try to develope ideas for television involving comedy because I like comedy performance and maybe with the freedom & input to talk developement as well for other shows,” asserts the actor.  

Maybe a little stand-up comedy action also?

” Oh boy, that’s not me…to me that is the most terrifying thing I have ever seen. I’m not that brave,”  laughs the actor.

Since he’s done it all (stage, TV and film)  Harold believes it’s all relative and that the quality of work has always been his first priority rather than the medium.

“I think as long as you are fortunate enough to get an opportunity to get good work at what you love doing, it’s worth it, ” expresses Harold.

Fond of French and Italian cuisine the actor  likes to travel to places like Mexico and Paris and even enjoys Bollywood films on his days off.

“I would love to go to India and I loved Slumdog Millionaire,”  smiles the actor who recently  finished a limited engagement  of  Tennessee Williams “Orpheus Descending” in LA which opened to great reviews.

Ravi Yande, top model Richie Kul and beautiful actress Fay Ann Lee pose for The Ravi Report
Television and film actress Fay Ann Lee is driven. Plain and simple. She has not only proven that she can she act but also that she can write  an outstanding script and direct a great film. The multi-talented Hong Kong born filmmaker is proactive in nature and thanks to her dedication and passion, “Falling For Grace” was born.  Lee is hopeful that her film will create oppportunities  other Asian actors who have not yet gotten their major break.  The filmmaker started writing the script almost ten years ago while she was in “Ms. Saigon” because she felt there were no mainstream roles for Asians who are immensely talented actors she says and didn’t stop until her film was made.

The multi-talented astute actress has  been nominated for an Emerging Artist Award by The White House Project so please you vote for this amazing actress  by March 31st!! Time is ticking!!

http://thewhitehouseproject.org/epic/emerging_artist.php

“Falling For Grace“  continues to play until April 1 at Big Cinema in NY. (www.us.bigcinemas.com) so get your tickets fast!

The journey continues…

Ravi

475# cora

抽奖照片更新在抽奖贴里了

http://www.qafone.org/viewthread ... &extra=page%3D1

谁会幸运的抽到Gale的牛仔啊?期望~~~

478# sandy_6836

快说,sandy要是赢了jeans会怎么办~~~~{:3_152:}

哈哈,IMDB上的redshoes729 说是她赢了the first prize,不过她都不知道是什么。。。五年前的jeans,古董阿~~~

"I think as long as you are fortunate enough to get an opportunity to get good work at what you love doing, it’s worth it"

偶喜欢他说的这句话

好强大的介绍啊!楼主辛苦了啊~

迷人的gale,叫我如何是好啊

多谢楼主的介绍与分享,又让我们看到人见人爱的G了,有一个问题,那就是这部电影现在才上映,不知道最终的票房能否还有Gale的提成?哈哈,我很关心他的经济收入,希望他早日结束单漂成家立业~

Gale脸上的表情很柔和a ~~~~~~~~
:)

Gale脸上的表情很柔和a ~~~~~~~~
:)

在别处看到新照片了,没授权不转了
gale帅的一塌糊涂
他最忌真是苗条,比前两年瘦多了,上镜一级棒

撇开帅的惊为天人的Gale不说

这部片子的剧情和拍摄就是典型的没什么内容的纯yy的港片 totally 一部傻片

超不喜欢这个女主女导女编 白的不得了

相比之下,03年的Particles of Truth 比这部好多了,看了心里会有共鸣,能感觉这是部电影。 那个女导女主女编虽然长的也不怎么样 可是感觉好多了

谢谢楼主及时发布新消息,图片上的大叔还真是青春永驻啊