应该会有惊喜~

记得高中时候读到过《Footprints》,曾经给我勇气,相信家人就是我的Lord,会一直陪伴着我。

Footprints
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes of his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to him, and the other to the Lord. When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happend at the very lowest and saddest times of his life. This really bothered him, and he questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, You said that once I decided to follow You, You'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed You most, You would leave me." The Lord replied, "My precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

家子的成长史~······
难得沙发

看简介应该挺不错的,谢谢分享

Thank you for the sharing!

很混乱的家庭关系

超喜欢!经典!

许多电影都会令人回味一番~!

下载看看

喜欢这种时间跨度大的电影

上帝回答说,“在你最困苦的时候,你看到只有一行脚印,那是因为是我背负着你前行。”
这真的让我震撼了~
流泉得月光,化为一溪雪~

新片,看样子是喜剧

又有新片啦,下载来看看

愛瘋狂,
下啦,謝謝了1!!

thanks for sharing....seems very good...bcs it takes the good comment..

◎简  介
      本片讲述了一个家庭30多年的悲欢离合,以其中一个孩子Zac为主线,因为他游离于同性恋和双性恋之间。去年的同性恋题材的影片很多,而这部作品,却完全不同于其他的同性恋电影,直到影片最后,你可能也不会有一个最终的判断。但是那种家庭的亲情,父母兄弟姐妹恋人之间的爱和冲突,却让人不能不心生感动。

片名C.R.A.Z.Y.是五个兄弟姐妹的名字开头字母。我不信仰上帝,不过我可以告诉大家影片中的一段故事,是一个老太太讲的。说有一个人很信仰上帝,他每天行走,身后会留下两串脚印,一串是自己的,另一串是上帝的。但是在他最困苦的时候,他发现自己身后只有一行脚印。等他摆脱了困苦后,他质问上帝,“为什么说和我同在,却在我最需要你的时候离开我?”上帝回答说,“在你最困苦的时候,你看到只有一行脚印,那是因为是我背负着你前行。”
往事如烟 发表于 2010-8-23 00:12

这部片在五月就看过了, 但”论坛出品”字样实在让人很难抗拒不下载.{:5_315:}

啥来的?

很可爱的男孩

download the film

表示看过···

回个帖,下载做源

看看怎么样~~~

看看怎么样~~~

深具意義的一部片
下來看看了

很喜欢着电影...