1# 往事如烟

既然电影是英文的,所以写了一个英文的。没有专门开帖子,就放在这里吧。
A single man, a great movie
--heartrending and breath-taking

1, I like this movie a lot, primarily because I can feel the connection with the protagonist, i.e. the professor. He is lonely; he is gay. In a sense, every man is an island, but the pain is infinitely aggravated by the homosexuality.

2, So many Hotties. I think the sexiest one is the spanish guy from madrid. He is not only handsome, but also “intoxicating”. In particular, his lips are so sensuous. Jim, the late boyfriend, is also good-looking. To my recollection, he starred a movie named “match point”.

3, Kenny. He is undoutedly very presentable—no wonder the secretary could not help but give him the address of the professor. More importantly, he is not sophisticated or lugubrious at all. To me, he seems like a guardian angel, preventing the professor from committing suicide. The introduction on the discussing board suggests that this movie is characterized by love without sex. Granted, sex matters; however, nothing is more appealing than the innocence and the unsaid love. Obviously, he had a crush on the professor, but he did not stalk him to get laid. Instead, he is “worried” about him. Anyway, in terms of my preference, an affectionate look is a hundredfold more desirable than the animalistic sex.

4, Narration. Generally, I hate the flashback, because it often bewilders me. However, this movie is an exception. Its account of the story is not always consistent with the chronological order, but the interjection is never interruptive—the story flows naturally.

• 三国群英传私服
  •