TRUE FAITH  314 celebration
5 X$ b* r3 m" D* fQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站www.qafone.org3 A/ p) P' ~! `. h. |' l
I feel so extraordinary
) N7 u: C& k" S  z0 }7 tSomething’s got a hold on mewww.qafone.org# L- D. M& W% G; k
I get this feeling I’m in motion
' x# y1 N% S! L1 U: SA sudden sense of libertywww.qafone.org( @- X' n0 m, h% _0 \% V: S$ ^
I don’t care ’cause I’m not there6 b$ C4 F6 d; Z- P4 m0 ]; Z" P
And I don’t care if I’m here tomorrowwww.qafone.org1 u2 q" ^- p' G  m: {% x
Again and again I’ve taken too much
* d( n* H. }7 DQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Of the things that cost you too much
+ I% k$ q$ B% O' lI used to think that the day would never come, }( p3 g/ [. X. k
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
) B$ q0 ?! N0 X" cMy morning sun is the drug that brings me near  u( v& b3 \* d
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear8 }4 T3 U: ^1 c- E& {
I used to think that the day would never comewww.qafone.org% X! e9 o% D% M% S) X
That my life would depend on the morning sun...www.qafone.org* y- Z5 I! t% [5 E  N4 E( D
5 H$ _. v! V' w4 g- }+ x
When I was a very small boy,  s8 k0 ]9 m4 Y
Very small boys talked to me0 x+ `3 N  o+ y# s$ f. N
Now that we’ve grown up together
. z2 \" V9 o; b3 s; cThey’re afraid of what they seeQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站/ z0 C, T& w: o6 @7 j
That’s the price that we all payQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站. G: o$ s; t# ^2 [! b+ t
Our valued destiny comes to nothing
! @4 v# w+ O0 S! R1 Swww.qafone.orgI can’t tell you where we’re going
/ z8 v; y6 `$ H! P% rwww.qafone.orgI guess there was just no way of knowing
: ?/ @8 o, g: n同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I used to think that the day would never comeQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站. X' g% |: e' x+ w* C1 s/ ^
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
' G6 q3 n3 C; M* M3 YMy morning sun is the drug that brings me near
! u- Q3 J: t' a) ~8 }www.qafone.orgTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
# S- Z; C' r2 A. F& T' D8 b- k7 TI used to think that the day would never come' Z. d. u+ _; c$ L
That my life would depend on the morning sun...Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站# G5 v# {, J- D- g. X

6 X! H( f& L& T$ ~+ d* \同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I feel so extraordinarywww.qafone.org9 T+ ^: ]) @6 `$ x, @" D1 p' ], {; O' i
Something’s got a hold on me7 f- v; M( q8 G2 X. j. l& @
I get this feeling I’m in motion0 l0 w  n8 f- V( z
A sudden sense of libertywww.qafone.org- m! V. a7 g2 ^9 b  I
The chances are we’ve gone too far
$ W* D4 s! `- ?0 o4 O; E) lYou took my time and you took my money
6 y; v  F- i- a" _) Owww.qafone.orgNow I fear you’ve left me standing
: ~; P( H, b" O4 v& L6 `www.qafone.orgIn a world that’s so demandingQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站% o- b% J+ \6 k5 F
I used to think that the day would never come
6 ~9 [0 E7 J8 B# e" {www.qafone.orgI’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
1 a2 y; a" p# _# K同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
3 F7 Z: _* \6 X0 c! r% K8 l+ tQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
+ y7 _" ?: b9 A3 h+ ?- [  W" L9 cI used to think that the day would never come" ^2 S' y7 ?* b3 j4 t
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
[img]http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/6/13/103382/200511201785740_s.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •