TRUE FAITH  314 celebrationwww.qafone.org# H2 ~. z' D/ h6 g) ]8 ?

8 ]7 u1 \2 |, _. U同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I feel so extraordinary同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志% M, E+ O0 s: X5 y3 P: p
Something’s got a hold on me
! D  k) c% ^7 k& A- GQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I get this feeling I’m in motion
) m9 |$ Q7 X# [9 t* g1 w6 JQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站A sudden sense of liberty
4 I! t: C4 U9 M% OQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I don’t care ’cause I’m not there
+ }% q9 s4 e4 Z3 o0 X! P( m2 Mwww.qafone.orgAnd I don’t care if I’m here tomorrow同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志. }  ]2 l3 e. m; {3 b( t( e( }
Again and again I’ve taken too much4 |' H2 m1 H6 i7 G: ]/ c  o/ p
Of the things that cost you too much: D: H& A  o& p- ?, X+ Y
I used to think that the day would never come
8 H- |* s, M4 Z8 l# f7 `同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sunQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站2 R& h( ~; f5 F9 A0 B" t4 c) q
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
. j- I& J3 S9 r/ }0 |9 \9 t8 y. y1 n+ v5 tTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
9 i# X. M/ B6 t" F$ sI used to think that the day would never come4 H+ v- r# ?, N
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
4 s! C; M* o# [+ {0 u' [Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站
  y( d3 c  n+ T9 ]* `1 SQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站When I was a very small boy,
; _$ @+ B' a$ _# O, u! \Very small boys talked to me' ]) V7 L- Y; n/ q7 X) U
Now that we’ve grown up together3 f5 p: y' O8 [0 O! ]
They’re afraid of what they seewww.qafone.org; \2 h  j7 F# h: j7 b4 \# y& H
That’s the price that we all pay
  v6 H9 Q" u9 d% ~  y9 ?5 mOur valued destiny comes to nothing
4 L% t# e9 }* X. l9 ^: H) S% U6 j. _I can’t tell you where we’re going1 Y8 O, c5 d+ v9 [
I guess there was just no way of knowing
+ d8 G0 d+ o( YI used to think that the day would never come
2 z9 b; a! |  U1 v" t9 Y  T, D2 @I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sunwww.qafone.org6 d) H" z  J5 E3 n$ V$ q
My morning sun is the drug that brings me nearwww.qafone.org, X4 A! {: H6 B- T, ?1 Y
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
: x4 C' c2 `/ W  Ewww.qafone.orgI used to think that the day would never come
" @" _: r9 n9 Y0 GThat my life would depend on the morning sun...# f- r& z- R& w! z

( p9 o: U2 A& R4 }I feel so extraordinarywww.qafone.org+ Q9 D" U/ J5 Y3 @* F
Something’s got a hold on me% o+ I+ m& c1 C; j4 h
I get this feeling I’m in motion
9 T0 H3 x7 P9 hA sudden sense of liberty
+ a6 {' O& h# c/ E/ Z同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志The chances are we’ve gone too far
6 x" S; `" u% U$ \' m同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志You took my time and you took my moneyQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站' o3 M- x+ a% Q5 }
Now I fear you’ve left me standing
7 D4 Y. u. R% x0 B  t8 c0 w4 [6 nQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站In a world that’s so demanding4 j3 y% ~3 d* p% z
I used to think that the day would never come
7 L0 ~# e4 M5 H& d3 f: V5 XQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
2 c! X8 j; N, S2 ]7 F同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志My morning sun is the drug that brings me nearwww.qafone.org* Z$ N. `; F% ~0 b6 E
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
$ k# m" X! e  |' Q: d3 O$ b; C! oQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I used to think that the day would never come3 {3 p6 S8 ^3 Y! w
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
[img]http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/6/13/103382/200511201785740_s.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •